Download the grant application.
Guidelines for Receiving a Grant
For an elementary, middle, or high school to receive funds from E2E:
- The school must have at least 70% free and/or reduced breakfast and lunch.
Assessing the Success of E2E Grants
E2E will assess the success of grants and use these assessments to support schools in order to maximize the benefits of each grant.
E2E and the school will review:
- The number of books checked out in the school’s central library before and a few months after the grant.
- The number of books checked out in a classroom library before and a few months after the grant.
- Anecdotal evidence: testimonials by teachers regarding students’ independent and instructional reading.
- A survey for teachers and one for students that measure attitudes towards reading before and after the grant.