Donate now. Your donation supports children’s reading and develops book love because contributions go to the following:
- Creating a central library in a school so students have access to books
- Enlarging a poorly stocked central library with the finest fiction and nonfiction
- Building classroom libraries so students have access to books all day.
- Having instructional books for guided reading and reading workshop.
- Building a professional library for teachers at school so they can continue to learn about best practices and improve instruction.
Donate $5,000 or More
- Complete this form if you are a foundation or company: Contribution Agreement for Private Foundations and Companies
- Complete this form if you are an individual: Contribution Agreement for Individuals
Making Smaller Donations
- Make a contribution via crowdrise that goes directly to the National Philanthropic Trust and UBS Donor-Advised Fund.
Other Types of Giving
You can donate to the types of assets listed on the Illiquid Asset Contribution Guidelines.
- Stocks and/or Bonds